New woodshop
I bought a new wood shop (4 car garage) with an attached house.  I am in the process of setting up the shop now.  Some tools, like the band saw and drill press are set up and I hope to have the RAS and table saw calibrated by Christmas.  I gotta go, got work to do to get this done !  It is a short move, so I am doing a bit at a time, setting things up as I move them in.  

I move into the house next week.  One needs to get their priorities straight!  Shop first and then the house 
Big Grin

OK, the reality is, the carpet cleaner is coming Tuesday so I cannot fill the house yet.
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe
You stinky dog that is going to be a wonderful shop.  Congrats
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Congrats...you'll be in good shape; enjoy!
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Cecil, that sounds about like my move last year. My number one priority was a shop. I do spend more time in my shop than I do in my house after all. The house was an afterthought for me. We ended up finding a nice 1200sf shop with an attached three car garage. Oh and amazingly enough a really nice house came with it too. The guy who originally built the house was a woodworker with OCD. There were a ton of really cool features built into the shop and house. The guy even plumed compressed air throughout and exhaust fans in the foundation with drops and outlets everywhere. The day after we moved in I started gutting the shop to remake it the way I wanted it. I have been in my shop and house for about a year and a half now and the shop still isn't complete. I need to finish my bathroom along with a little drywall, painting and a few more cabinets. Unfortunately I have to work to so I try to fit in a little here and there in between commission work when I can. Some day it will be done and I have no plan on moving.
" Oh and amazingly enough a really nice house came with it too."

Dave I bet LOYL sees it all a bit different than you do, but the above line made me
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh

Cecil. congrats on the new shop space, and the house too.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Dave, the folks who owned this house did a lot of DIY, but they were not wood workers. For example, cheap plastic molding, and they just cut the ends with no return. I can rip and replace at my leasure. One room at a time !
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe