A stuff animal cage.
Niece ask for a stuff animal storage fro her 3 year old son.

Picture that she sent me
I did the name on a 40w laser. First project done with it while learning how to use.

I hate to paint so son and daughter where recruited to paint the cage

I was going to just put the name on the cage then the daughter decided she was goin to paint it so she did the painting.

Finished and the daughter locked up so she can stay and do more painting.
Now she outside painting 2 more name plates for her friends kids.

Attached Files Image(s)

I like that! Just like the ball storage they use at stores. Your kids can find and get the stuff i.e. They want without having to remove them all.

Wish I had thought of that when my two were little!
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
That is a clever idea, really like how the name turned out as well.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Way Cool.  Stuffed animal cage for the world to see, time out cage behind closed doors
Slap

I am sure that was not the intention, but there is more than one way to look at things.

After seeing this, I believe I will make one too.  It is really cool and practical for the kids.  
Cool  It reminds me of another currently active thread on here, about putting tools away.  This provides a place for a particular type of toy and helps to keep things tidy (assuming the kids use it).
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe
Thanks. it was a fun and easy project to get my kids involved in something in the shop.

They both like to paint so it was a win for me. I don't like to paint.

Here is the orginal picture my niece sent, It was something she saw on facebook.

Attached Files Image(s)

It was a hit. Calls it his Jail.

[Image: 20161225_180342_zpsaldrng6o.jpg]

[Image: 20161225_180901_1482708658371_zpso9b5lvsb.jpg]