strange bedrock lever cap
Photo 
Anyone ever see a red background on a bedrock lever cap.  it looks really good like it was factory done.
[Image: IMG_8804_zpszb8l3li2.jpg]" />

the image doesn't seem to be coming through, can someone help me.... god I hate this new software
It does look factory, but I suppose someone could have done it
I copy pasted the "IMG" link they give you
[Image: IMG_8804_zpszb8l3li2.jpg]
Looks like an ordinary flatside bedrock cap to me. Most are black.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(12-26-2016, 07:03 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Looks like an ordinary flatside bedrock cap to me. Most are black.

I agree that it looks like an ordinary flat side lever cap. Except its my experience that ALL are black. If anyone else has heard of a red one or had info on one, I was hoping to hear about it. I was thinking it could be some special run for a school system or something like that.
I've found several in all the colors other than the factory black. Guys paint them different colors to identify them in workplaces that have several folks that use them, in order to mark them as theirs. Easy to do, just tape off most of the cap, spray the logo whatever color you want, then buff, or sand off the excess paint off the high points. I've repainted or re-japanned original ones black in restoring them.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com