Laundry list of tools with pricing COL OH
Can you provide a bit more on the buffing bonnet sets? Are those 7"?
10" for automotive.  they're the craftsman sets readily available from sears.
My Day Job
well, bye.
PM sent re: PM  
Big Grin
Please pray for our troops! Semper Fi!

Bob Ross (I used to be called "Doc")
www.theborkstore.com

I don't visit the S&S section often, but popped in a couple of weeks ago and scrolled through this list.

I ended up buying a shop fox cabinet saw from the list. I drove down a day or two after I confirmed I was buying it, and he loaded it on my truck with forks.

Before I finished putting it together the next day, Josh contacted me to let me know he realized there was a mismatch between the fence and rails (it comes in 3 boxes...He has a lot of stuff there!). He went out of his way to make sure everything was made right. In my own business, I know I will make mistakes at some point. My hope is that I am judged less by the mistakes (assuming they are not frequent and caused by gross neglence!) and more by what I do to correct those...

It was very tempting to bring home one of the 60 gallon compressors - new, still on the original pallet...But it took convincing for the table saw (I wouldn't say "permission" from my wife....We settled with: 'will you be mad if I buy it?'...'No') so I didn't figure it wise to spend more money on tools now! But half price!
I have an older shop fox molding machine, and that is a great deal on the W1812 if someone needs one!  This is basically a Williams and Hussey clone, and mine was terrific when I did my fancy mahogany paneled living room.
(02-09-2017, 11:12 AM)SCMedLion Wrote: I have an older shop fox molding machine, and that is a great deal on the W1812 if someone needs one!  This is basically a Williams and Hussey clone, and mine was terrific when I did my fancy mahogany paneled living room.

I just said I DON'T have more tool money to spend now!  That is tempting though...maybe even more than the compressor.
Josh,
Sent you a PM the other day on the Shop Fox mortiser
Much of this list 50% or so is gone.  I'm working on a new list, that will have better detail of the items.
My Day Job
well, bye.
Buffing bonnets are they still available stand me an email with pics if you will. gwiederman@icloud.com