Powermatic 66 Cabinet Saw Adjustment
I own a powermatic 66 cabinet saw and since my move, the table and blade and blade guard are out of whack or off center and it needs to be adjusted.  I can tell when I am cutting wood that it tends to bind just a little bit and is putting more pressure on my blade ergo getting burn marks on the wood and dulling my blade.  Is this an easy fix?  what tools are required to adjust the saw?  Or is there a website that I can see how to get my saw aligned?  Thanks.
on the cheap a .05 brass wood screw in the end of a stick clamped to the miter gauge will tell you if the top is out of alignment 

Mark one tooth as the control, set the stick against  the control tooth then clamp to the miter gauge. 

Move the control tooth to the back move the miter gauge to the tooth 

if it quits moving before you get to the control tooth you need to loosen the bolts and move the left rear and front right or counterclockwise 

If the stick get to the rear on the control point and there is a gap tap the left front right rear to close the gap 

I generally loosen the bolts holding the top so they are just snug enough to keep from bouncing the top around even to the point where I will leave one bolt tighter to act as a pivot for the top to rotate on. 

Once you get the top parallel to the blade you can check the rip fence for alignment using a miter slot. 
HTH

Joe
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

awesome  thanks Joe!  Appreciate it.