Music in the shop???
How about this above your lathe!!

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Commercial-El...27f1498613
If it don't hold soup, it's ART!!

Dry Creek Woodturning

Never listen to music,don't own a radio and never use the one in the van,but looks like a great light.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
Guessing you need a smart phone?
I am not there yet, nor do I plan to be.

Got an M-12 radio for "free" as part of a drill or driver combo. It sucks up batteries PDQ but works great with the AC adapter.
Classical music in the shop. As with everywhere else....
Ag
If it isn't a good sound system with a good woofer, I don't listen. But the radio is good for talk shows and news.

That is a good idea though.
Speakers in a overhead light.
Laugh
Laugh 

I have a radio in the shop. Never shut it off
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Same here, mine is a Harmon Kardon Onyx Blutooth speaker and love it. It's about 3 feet from my lathe and my cell streams my tunes, via Pandora or from my MP3 library.

Gotta have tunes in the shop. Or sports.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
This is what I have in the shop. It has an AUX input so I'm going to try a few bluetooth gizmos so I can run internet radio or youtube from my laptop

[Image: M-j0ZbPLA1k6wRu4BWXF9TBLJssUQlCc_o1tUG00...90-h788-no]
If it don't hold soup, it's ART!!

Dry Creek Woodturning

I have a Sonos play 3. It sounds decent and can stream whatever I want to it.
I'd rather tune in to the subtle noises of turning.  The click that might grow into a crack, the squeak that needs tightening, the sound of the babies upstairs. 

As bad as my hearing is after years in Jets, I don't need interference.
Better to follow the leader than the pack. Less to step in.
I use these: 3M Work Tunes