WTB:Motor Starter w/Push Button
Guys I have a 3hp 3phase motor 220v that I need a motor starter for which I think would be a size 1.You know kinda like what would be on a 3hp 3phase table saw that maybe someone removed and convert over to a single phase setup.I would like to mount the stop/start switch on the front and mount the starter on the back,again kinda like what you would find on a Delta/Rockwell TS.Thanks guys----Carroll
You use a size 0 contactor with a 3 hp 3ph motor.
You dont need a lvc from delta.
Order a contactor with the coil voltage you want to use. Order a overload for that contactor. Consider a through door disconnect to lock out your tool. Put those in a small hoffman nema 4/12 box. Add a set of momentary controls up front. All can be ordered nice from factorymation.com or sourced used on Ebay for cheaper from china on Amazon or ebay. The delta lvc includes a 24v transform and a 24v coil on the contactor.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.