Ward's Master 45 Combination Plane - SOLD
Think Stanley 45 because this jewel looks exactly like the Stanley except for the name. Indications are that this plane was never put to use - all irons have the original grind without any honing, the wooden fence shows absolutely no sign of any wear. The only apology is some heavy "patina" which will clean off with either brass brush or with metal cleaner. I did not put any parts of this plane into Evaporust, nor did I place it onto a motorized wire brush. I'm leaving the small amount of cleaning to the purchaser. 

Comes with a full complement of cutters (two boxes actually housed in one container) with each cutter having the cutter number stamped onto it, all fences, all depth stops, slitter, and two extra spurs.

Placed here on Woodnet only until purchased or until 9:00 pm Wednesday. If not sold beforehand, off to the bay it goes. I just want my friends here to have first chance on this plane.

Price: $135.00 plus shipping - probably in a medium FR box.

[Image: DSCN3389.jpg]

[Image: DSCN3390.jpg]

[Image: DSCN3391.jpg]

[Image: DSCN3392.jpg]

[Image: DSCN3393.jpg]

[Image: DSCN3394.jpg]

[Image: DSCN3395.jpg]

[Image: DSCN3396.jpg]

[Image: DSCN3397.jpg]

r2
And the hits just keep on coming!  Another fine tool at a more than reasonable price.  If you are hankering for a 45 without having to fill in parts, here is your opportunity.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Thanks for your kind words Admiral.

r2
Nothing but truth. 

You must be thinning the herd, as I know you've got another, or two!!
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Too bad you don't have the mahogany box that it came in .....

[Image: IMG_20140215_2026086731.jpg]

Sorry about  the picture quality ... the box is actually beautiful ...

Red
Life is what happens when you're not paying attention.
I picked up a Stanley 45 all it came in was a paper box still had a good portion of the label on it
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Somebody got a really good deal on this one.
Yes

I don't need another 45 but I don't think that I could have resisted if someone had not beat me too it.

My wallet thanks the lucky buyer. 
Big Grin
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.