King Seeley / craftsman band saw
i Have Now  A Great 12 inch band saw model 10324300 and it came with about a dozen blades
What I can tell from the motor name plate its from 1953.
yes it's runs so smooth it is amazing. yes all the part are there , was wondering has anyone out there have one of these great little machines. this lil machine was well taken care of . has any one have a idea for a fence,
the loml has made the comment that this is the nicest saw other than my hand saws think she is referring to the noise. my future son in law found it. so any help on this great machine would be a great help.seeing its a few years younger than I am. and there is very little out there on the web.
south vietnam war collage
Sorry do not know anything about it but sure would like to see a picture of it.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Is that a 3-wheel saw?
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"
Yes Tom It Is
 I'm Trying To Get A pic For Arlin
You might want to take a look over on owwm.org or vintagemachinery.org.  They have lots of old manuals and brochures for many machines that you can download.  Good luck. Post a pic when you can.
(01-02-2017, 07:40 PM)EvilTwin Wrote: You might want to take a look over on owwm.org or vintagemachinery.org.  They have lots of old manuals and brochures for many machines that you can download.  Good luck. Post a pic when you can.

owners manual

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

Jim

I just remembered what I did for a fence for a 4" cut HF bandsaw.  I used a bar spreader clamp and cut a grove in a piece of 2x4 the width of the table.  When I needed it I just squeezed the handle and it locked in place.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
There are a lot of great home built fence options out there.  They don't have to be particularly complicated to do the job.  One thing I would suggest with a saw that has a deep throat like that is to add an auxiliary table inside the throat like they did on a lot of the big old band saws back in the day.  That will give you a lot more surface area to work with.  

Here is an example.
[Image: davis-hawn-204-25-11-20036-1323144103.jpeg]
Hi Arlin I found This On Utube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKSswYNFIys
 Kinda Think With All The Weather Coming That I'll Get This One Built  and try it out