5hp Delta Unisaw motor(used) 10" SW Ohio
Not sure whether this was used or not. Father had a 3hp unisaw and was looking to upgrade to this.  Asking $150.
Have pictures, but too large for use here.  Will gladly email to anyone interested.
I am interested and would like to see some pictures. Don't see a way to send you a PM
I might be interested too, I'm in NEO.  Please PM me.
You need to turn on your PM's to receive and send them. The option is in your UCP settings I believe.
Email me at liamdaydh (at) yahoo.com with pictures. Thanks
It's just the motor Fred.
Oops, another case of not reading close enough....deleted my embarrassment.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
not in my market, but i regularly go to cincy, i'd be able to pickup from there and bring partway to cvillewood if that's of help.  I'm about 30 min south of columbus.
My Day Job
well, bye.
That would be a big help, thanks Josh. I just picked up a Unisaw today as a matter of fact, with a 1.5hp so the 5hp would be a great upgrade!
I'll throw my name in case this falls through
If a man speaks in the forest, and there's no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
I don't think the motor will work on my '55 with goose egg, too big. I'm out. Note it's 3 phase.