Curly maple flat rate boxes
PM sent.
In response to a number of PMs:
We have plenty of curly maple boxes.
If you are ordering, please provide a shipping address.  Paypal is quicker and easier, but if you don't have a Paypal account, a personal check is acceptable.
Just to be  crystal clear:  The wood is $35 to which there is a $12 shipping charge by USPS flat rate.   Not only don't we add on for shipping, I screwed up when I quoted $12 for flat rate.  The actual cost is $18 for the large flat rate box (24" x 12" x 3").  However, once I posted the $12 figure, that's what I'll live by and eat the difference.
I'll take one box.  PM sent.
I will take one.  PM sent.
I will take one.  pm sent
John
Allan,

I've sent a couple of PM regarding my order, Please check your PM's and let me know that status of the second box I paid for. The first box of wood I received is very nice and well worth the asking price.

Thank you
Don
Received mine Friday and am very pleased! Thanks alnandy
Save some for me guys.
Laugh
Laugh
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I will take two boxes please I will pm you the details Thanks for this great deal and opportunity!
I payed on Jan 5th, sent another unanswered PM, and haven't heard or seen anything.

Anyone else having trouble? Can anyone estimate the delivery time?