Curly maple flat rate boxes
I got mine right away through USPS.  Can't remember how long it was, but it wasn't a long time.
John
I paid for 2 boxes on 1/5/17 and have only received one to date. It's nice wood and I hope to see the 2nd one but I also have sent several PM's with no response so I'm not sure what to think right now.
Al is a good dude.  He is just busy and isn't on here all the time.  You will get your stuff.  If it got lost in shipping, I am sure he will still make it right.
Apologies about the unanswered PM; was out of town on a family trip and didn't check PM; will catch up on orders ASAP
As an update to my earlier post, I did receive the 2nd box of maple yesterday. It's all nice looking lumber, I'm very please with the purchase.
I got mine swiftly as well after order. Now I just need to figure out something to make with it!

Thank you!
I appreciate the responses and patience. I'm checking PMs everyday now, so let me know if the lumber seems to be taking too long to get to you. We shipped 3 or 4 boxes yesterday.
PM sent for one box. Thanks for doing this.
Please pray for our troops! Semper Fi!

Bob Ross (I used to be called "Doc")
www.theborkstore.com

PM sent
The
David
Anyone else not received their wood?

Got my 1st box, but not the 2nd