Curly maple flat rate boxes
+1 for me not getting a box.  I've forgotten about it so thanks for bumping this up.
I never received the first box shipped. Allan shipped a replacement and that one arrived promptly. Well of course it did, he sent it Priority Mail.
I'd like a box if there are any more available. I missed this the first time around.
Been gone from Woodnet for a couple of days, just read DCM and Fgarvin's posts and will check shipping logs to make sure they were sent.   Already had to replace one box lost by USPS.  Not a problem.

To Digger:  We have some curly maple left (pile is a lot smaller now!).   Send me a PM and I'll give you the Paypal or check instructions.   We pull the curly maple directly off the pile, so you won't be getting "leftovers".
Allan
Hi Alnandy,

What's the average lead out time on two boxes of this material? Do you ship USPS 2-3 day priority after receiving payment? Thanks.

Alnandy - i got my 2nd box
Thanks a bunch
David
We ship USPS with flat rate boxes. Delivery times have varied all over the map; sometimes USPS attempts to deliver and no one is home. If the location isn't secure, they hold onto the box and send a note to pick the box up at the Post Office. We had one case where the buyer never saw the note and thought we hadn't shipped it; that box arrived back at our shop last Friday. We're working with the customer to figure out something fair.