Epoxy with a true 30 mu open time?
system 3 or west systems epoxy cant be beat
I almost always use West System epoxy. I only use yellow glue on jigs and mock ups.
There is another epoxy I use, it's from System Three, it's T-88 but in gel form. It is so handy because it is easy to mix just little dabs on tooth picks. It is very hard to find, my marine supplier shipped it to me by accident. I was expecting two little squeeze bottles. When the little tubs were almost finished I tried to get more and no one knew what I was talking about. I called the company and had to order it over the phone because they don't even list it on their website.
Jim
http://ancorayachtservice.com/ home of the Chain Leg Vise.
(01-03-2017, 11:59 PM)BaileyNo5 Wrote: I've had really good luck with West Systems.  They have a fast and slow hardener, so you can pick your poison.  Also heard good things about System III but never used it.  

West Systems

I love West System, so far the only drawback is the price. But for the convenience of the pumps and the fact of how well it works, it is well worth the price tag...
Peter Brown

I can fix that...

shop-time.net
+1 for WEST epoxy. Besides fast and slow hardener they also have extra slow, which is particularly useful in hot weather or for larger glue-ups.