Woodworkers Source?
I'm thinking of purchasing some baltic birch ply through them and a search of older threads indicates that the there hasn't been any activity about them since 2010.  Has anyone had a recent experience with them especially as it relates to their product quality for ply and the packaging?  I've bought ply through other sources and typically the corners are crushed and sometimes the edges.  I don't have a good local source or the means to haul 5' x 5' pieces.
What's your general location? Someone might know a good source near you.
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
I have been able to order 1/8 inch Baltic birch they a local full service lumber yard

i purchased 1/8 BB plywood from them a couple of years ago, good price, good service - reccomend them
(01-04-2017, 04:08 PM)Wild Turkey Wrote: What's your general location?  Someone might know a good source near you.

This is important to this thread. Where you are drives the who you can get it from, and likely there is a place you can go locally to source whatever you want. My local experience is with Menards, and if they are available to you I highly suggest you talk to them about your needs. I've found if it does need to be special ordered, or if it is any Baltic Birch product, your slice of heaven will be shipped between 2 pieces of scrapper plywood, and your edges will be crisp as newly printed $$$$$$$$. Others may have experience with sellers near you, if Menards isn't in your area. You don't need a street address here, city and state will get you much better answers.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
I can't speak about Woodworkers Source shipping as I live close to them but I have purchased baltic birch from them this past year and it's of good quality.