European skull mount
Friends wife shot her first deer and had the skull done as a European skull mount
The mounting board is shape as the county she shot it in and the bullet casing marks approximately where in the county she shot it.

But kept thinking about all the pens that are sitting on there.

[Image: 20170102_141820_zpstcrvwzeb.jpg]
[Image: 20170105_113712_zpsvgibw7gp.jpg]
I've never been a fan of skull mounts, but to each their own. The woodwork is really nice, well done!
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Thumbs up on the county wood work. First time I'd seen that and I think its a neat idea. I wonder if the white of the skull could be toned down with some sort of stain? Might be a tad bit more palatable if it weren't so stark. JMHO.
Some will dip their mounts in either camo patterns or other wild colors. I am not a huge fan of euro mounts, but would rather have a bleached scull then a painted one.

I really like that idea. Might have to copy the idea for a turkey fan/beard mount
That looks great! I like both the skull and the woodwork. I want a skull mount mys of but always find myself shooting one that's gets a traditional mount or one that too small to do anything with.
Fill your heart with compassion, seek the jewel in every soul, share a word of kindness, and remember; the people's what it's about.
Capt. Tony Tarracino

That is a really neat idea and it turned out great.

Wouldn't work well for me though, our county is square.  
Sarcasm

Ed
I 've got two sheds both from the same side, and they look like "maybe" consecutive years.  My question is does anyone have a neat idea of how to display them?  Both were found in about the same place a year apart, yeah I should post a picture.

Thanks for suggestions.
I am a fan of skull mounts however I do not like it bleached.  When I did mine, I just left it natural the way it came out of the boiler and hit it with some satin spray clear coat.
---------------------------------------------------
When something has to be done, no one knows how to do it.  When they "pay" you to do it, they become "experts".
I have both Skull mount and Hide mounts since my sweetheart does not like skull mounts.  To me a neck mount is really not much for the cost.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
My son has a Hydrographics business and does a lot of skulls. He does a lot of other things as well, from guns to motorcycle helmets.