Chisels (Marples set)
I have a set of three gently used turning chisels. There is a gouge, a skew, and a parting tool. Made by James Swan. Included are beech handles that you can attach yourself. The complete set is SOLD.

Next up are two chisels I made. They are 1/8" made from O-1 tool steel and professionally hardened to RC58-60. It is a handy size and each includes a beech handle that you can easily attach. They are ground and sharpened for use. Chisel, beech handle, and shipping to your doorstep for only $14.99 each or both for $25.

The beech handles are drilled to a depth of 2 3/8", about 1/3 of the length.

[Image: DSCN1596.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1599.jpg]

Next up is a FULL set of Marples Blue chisels in a denim roll. I purchased these about 20 years ago. They are all very sharp and have been lightly used. This set has the hard to find 1/8 all the way to the whopping 2". All have plastic point protectors. Note: The 1 1/2 is marked IRWIN but is the same quality as the rest. These sets are almost impossible to find. You get the TEN Marples chisels, with protectors, AND the new chisel roll, AND FREE SHIPPING for only $149. That is less than $15 each. And they are sharp enough to shave with.

[Image: DSCN1602.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1601.jpg]

Good tools. Guaranteed satisfaction. Hurry and PM before they are gone.
===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---
Please visit my website
splintermaking.com
James Swan chisel set is SOLD.
Marples blue chisel set is SOLD.

The two lonely 1/8" chisels are still available. They would make wonderful gifts to your ww buddies. Get a leg up on next year's secret santa.
===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---
Please visit my website
splintermaking.com