Shop Tour
I have an open invitation to visit my shop to our local Woodworkers Guild members.

I like woodworkers. As a group they are fun to be around. But choosing a day that found the temperature at sunrise to be a cool 4° to visit my unheated shop questioned their wisdom.

Nonetheless two of them called at 9:30 AM and said they were heading my way. I suggested that by mid afternoon the wind was supposed to swing back from the south and the temperature heading into the mid thirties. They arrived 30 minutes later. The temperature in my shop was 22°

I do have a small portion of the shop (10' x 10') that is heated. We spent most of the time in this space. A good day.

Bill
Now how cool is that? (pun intended)
Yes
Cool
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Yes.  Any day in the shop is a good day.  
Cool