Modernism Museum - esherick to NAKASHIMA
If you're anywhere near Mt. Dora FL, just north of Orlando, go see this exhibit. It spans from the 1930's to 2012. They have 2 of Nakashima's bookmatched dining tables and many other pieces.

I don't know how much longer it will be there, it's been there awhile.They talked like it may leave in March.

Modernism Museum
Furniture...The Art of a Furnituremaker

Earl Kelly
Wow.  According to the video on the museum website, there are 50 or 60 pieces made by Escherick or Nakashima.  It sounds extremely worthwhile. 

Strangely, it says the exhibit is open "through late 2016".  It seems to me we're through late 2016.
A lot of pieces in this Exhibit. And, Yes call them and make sure the Exhibit is still there and for how long before you make a trip. I did.
Furniture...The Art of a Furnituremaker

Earl Kelly
Earl, thanks for the post.  I arrive later than usual for the winter in Florida this year and I hope it is still there when I get there.  In the winter I live in Gainesville, a couple hours north of Mt. Dora--a neat town and worth a visit even without the Esherick show.  Ken
I spent the better part of half a day there some months ago; it's a great exhibit.
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.