Lot of Vintage Hand Tools
Hello All,

Up for your consideration is a lot of vintage hand tools along with some new comprised of Stanley, Millers Falls, Russell Jennings, and Veritas/Lee Valley. I am selling these tools as a lot and I have priced it reasonably, I believe. I will not sell the tools individually and shipping is to be paid by the purchaser. All tools are of good quality and would be considered as "user grade". 

$420 + shipping, and all reasonable offers will be considered. PayPal only.

The included tools are as follows:

-Millers Falls No 733 8 inch brace
-Stanley No 32 10 inch brace
-Stanley No 933 12 inch brace
-Millers Falls No 2 Egg Beater hand drill (see slight crack on handle that has been epoxied)
-Russell Jennings Auger Bit Set (nos. 4-16, 13 bits total)
-Irwin Expanding Bit
-Millers Falls 1/4" Auger Bit
-Veritas Wheel Marking Gauge
-Lee Valley Dividers (4" and 8")
-Time Warp Toolworks Wooden Bench Dogs
-Lee Valley Cabinet Makers Mallet (Light Use)
-Marples Wooden Mallet (Moderate Use)

Thanks for looking!

Attached Files Image(s)

Photos of Auger Bits.

Attached Files Image(s)

Photos of Mallets.

Attached Files Image(s)

While it is your prerogative to sell them as a package deal, you would probably move them faster if you were willing to separate the items. Possibly realize more money as well. Just my .02 cents... Going to be hard to find somebody looking for just such a package. Tools all look to be in excellent shape as well...
Sold, thanks for looking.