New shop desk
(03-25-2017, 12:16 AM)ashleymaestas Wrote: It looks great. Your hard work will surely pay off and it's going to give you satisfaction at the end, I can say from experience. As last year I made desk for my Home-Office using my wardrobe wooden doors. It turned out to be good. Then, with the help of my husband, he asked me to view products it was the high back mesh chair. I got one and it's good that finally I was ready to work for my Home-Office.

Spam click.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(01-14-2017, 08:46 PM)Adnick Wrote: Decided yesterday that I needed a fold up shop/design desk in the shop, so hunted around and found enough material to throw one together.  Still need to make some decent legs and make a holder for iwhen folded up on the wall..

Just another year or so and I may have the shop where I can actually design some new projects that aren't shop projects ;-0

Andy
mos maiorum

Just a suggestion:
Cut a groove into the table top, the depth of the head of the Woodpecker "T" square at 9o degrees to the front edge. This will give the "T" square to track or slide in, and allow it to clear the window frame for maximum drawing height. You can also insert an aluminum track slot for the "T" track to ride against with a bit of teflon tape to minimize wear on the square.

“Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”
Thomas A. Edison
Thanks, great suggestion.....have too many shop projects, plus we still have not finished the shop!

Right now I'm working on a set of drawers to go under my workbench, so many dovetails so little time....

Andy

-- mos maiorum
(01-14-2017, 09:52 PM)AgGEM Wrote: Nice!
I like your shop even if I can only see a small corner.
Looks great!
Ag

Yes
Neil Summers Home Inspections

" What would Fred do?"

... CLETUS

Thanks for the compliments...

The shop is a converted horse barn, it had 7 large stalls on the side I used for the wood shop and I converted 5 of them into the shop.

The area in the picture is my hand tool shop, there is also a machine area. Made all the casement type windows, they are copied from some windows I had to rebuild for our well house cir 1890..

The best decision I made was to not do a concrete floor, the wood was more expensive but worth it in the end.

Thanks again,
Andy

-- mos maiorum