Where do I find the disappearing posts?
Where do I find the disappearing posts?

I posted in the computer desk thread.  If I click on my name, and view all posts, it shows that I posted in that thread.  However, my post does not exist.  It is not just me either.  STWood_ was the last poster, as of this moment.  If I click on his name, I see the fact that they posted in the computer desk thread, but I do not see their post in the thread.

I opened from another browser to ensure web caching is not an issue.

Have others seen this issue?
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe
I don't see your posts either, but I do see the first sentence or so of your posts if I click on your Username and list all your posts.  Something very strange going on here.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
I've had the same issue in a topic I know I posted in but it's not showing up.....
I'm not sure if this is what you are calling disappearing posts. I see it on all of the older threads people restart, they are seen by some, and not by others. Guess I didn't pay the 6 bux.

Link to one I just called out. Seems that Sys Admin feels all the problems with their new wizbang software are fixed. Post your links in the Software upgrade, let them know it still needs work. I don't think they read posts down here.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
I can see them all in the computer desk thread, including both of yours (Cecil's) and STWood__'s.

Out of curiosity, what's the last post in that thread that you can see?
Steve S.
------------------------------------------------------
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

Tutorials and Build-Alongs at The Literary Workshop
it looks like they fixt it.  I can see my post in the computer desk thread today.  :-)  The last one I see is by Admiral #46
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe
Speaking of disappearing posts, where are the first six of this thread? I noticed lately that new threads don't start at number one. any particular reason for this? Just curious.

Ken
Looked like database errors yesterday.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Nah the post was back for a while. I made a comment I couldn't see 1/2 way through the current thread, and it was just the other day it mysteriously was there. I've experienced it on every thread that someone brought back from the past, since the new and wonderful software.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW