Grammercy Saw Vise- Face to face in Chicago
I have a new, unused Grammercy saw vise for sale.  I bought it several years ago and put it in my shop with the intention of sharpening my own saws.  That never happened. The vise has never been mounted or used and has never held a saw.  From being in the shop it has several small spots of oxidation, smaller than a pencil.  Joel at Tools For Working Wood gets $170 plus about $12 shipping.  I will not ship, so will want a face to face in or near Chicago. I am asking $150.[Image: IMG_6196.jpg][Image: IMG_6199.jpg][Image: IMG_6198.jpg]
"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm"
                                                                                                                        Winston Churchill
Joel made a great tool, I only wish I'd bought mine earlier.  Incredibly stout and heavy duty tool.  Someone will be happy.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Bummer, I would take it but I'm not local to Chicago

Cory
"Oh. Um, l-- look, i-- i-- if we built this large wooden badger" ~ Sir Bedevere
If anyone is going to the Chicago Lie Nielsen Show next week, I will be there and could deliver this vise
"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm"
                                                                                                                        Winston Churchill
Joe, if you are going to be there Sat., bring it and I will take a look.
Mike
Mike, you won't regret it if you take it home. 

[Image: 32035046760_b38abba162_b.jpg]
Mike, if it is early on Saturday, I probably can be there.
                                                                                                                        Winston Churchill
The face to face never happened. I will now ship in the US for $10.  If you want new for a lot cheaper than new, this is for you.
                                                                                                                        Winston Churchill
Someone buy this, I don't need two or I'd be all over it like flies on a warm turd in August.
PM sent
Thanks