Dresser plans
I am looking for some plans to build a 6-8 drawer dresser does anyone know where I can find some for free if possible?
There must be dozens of them in the WoodSmith archives.  Here are some of them.  

dressers John
Single or double row?

I drew my own plans based on designs I found by Googling Images.
I built two of these . One out of cherry and one out of walnut and the plans are decent. No errors that I found. I did raised panel sides instead of the flat plywood panels.

http://www.ana-white.com/2014/03/plans/k...de-dresser
[Image: 89fjk1v87WHBdSFceWc8qQ9DVAI1L12kraHOEL1J...51-h713-no]

I built both of these based on pictures.  If you use excel, I think I still have the spreadsheets with my plans and cut sheet.

Joel
USN (Corpsman) 1968-1972
USAF Retired Aug 31, 1994
Santa Rosa County, Fl Retired Jun 1, 2012
Now just a hobbiest enjoying woodworking!
[Image: uBovHxwp8QXvTOjmbwPonr6mMsbSr0AC6p9XJCRZ...51-h713-no]

Apparently I can only post one picture at a time. I think that all dressers are basically the same. Once you know the structure they're simple.

Joel
USN (Corpsman) 1968-1972
I showed this one a couple of months ago.  I love the design.  George III from a picture.

[Image: -vB2w3GDppON0_-oQl_eD5x64s_NpZgDtVoUY7DE...51-h713-no]
USN (Corpsman) 1968-1972
SPAM LINKS TO SITE THAT SELLS DRESSES DELETED

I made this several years ago for my GD. If you would like, PM me and I'll get you a copy of the plans.

Jim
Jim