Oscilating tool adapter
Ok, the company I work for has decided to only buy the Fein tool blades with a star pattern. I have an adapter for my Makita tool but I have no clue where it came from. I've had a few different brands over the years and it may have come from one of them. I have searched online and can't find one like it for nothing. Does anybody have a clue where I can find another ?
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
I think Bosch has universal adaptors.
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
I have a Bosch adapter, I just don't know which one it is in the pile, lol. When I look online, the pictures only show one face, I need one of the adapter faces to have the star pattern.

thanks for the reply.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
Do you have a picture of the adaptor we could see? 

that would help immensely
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

Sorry, here's a picture.

Attached Files Image(s)

Garry
Found it. It came with my Makita tool, part number 313248-8.

Garry
><  missed it by that much, had to go clear the sidewalks of snow 

glad you found it
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

A few years ago Bosch was giving them away. I think they gave a free blade also.
I long for the days when Coke was a soft drink, and Black and Decker was a quality tool.
Happiness is a snipe free planer
(01-20-2017, 07:31 PM)Pirate Wrote: A few years ago Bosch was giving them away. I think they gave a free blade also.

I have that one, I got it when they were giving them away. Unfortunately, it isn't the one I was looking for.

Thanks for the reply

Garry