aluminum adjustable router template
A guy here at work wants to buy (not make) an adjustable 4 sided router template/jig to route rectangle/square-ish pockets. Are you guys aware of a vendor that sells one? I though woodpecker had one but maybe it was someone else. My google-fu is coming up a miss.

Mikie

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

router ease
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

Wow at 200 bux before you pull that trigger I'd suggest you PM John jteneyck here at WoodNet, and ask him for info about his horizontal router. Spending a bit more money would do that job much quicker than even the guy on the video is doing it, and he should be as fast as anyone if he's the designated stunt tooler. Beyond making a mortise there are a lot more interesting things you could do with it, and at adjustable angles if needed.

As usual I get no compensation for saying this, just a very happy owner, and wishing I was using it more.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
He does not want a horizontal router. He wants easily sized pockets.

Tons of plans out there to make different things too. Heck some 8020 and some right angle connectors and T nuts would get him there.

99.99% of the world just makes it as a jig but he wants a vendor supplied one.

I was thinking one of these trinket dealers had some setup using their t track.

Thank you J.

Trend varijig is another
"There is no such thing as stupid questions, just stupid people"
https://www.amazon.com/Trend-VARIJIG-Fra...B001UQ5PDK

I told him to consider making one

Question asked and answered. 

that is all
Smile

Joe
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

Festool MFS

https://www.festoolusa.com/power-tool-ac...ate-492611
Cannot wait till Steve sees the price on that one 

Big Grin
Big Grin 
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh

Oh Hail......... I been passed out for the last 1/2 hour or so. Saw that price, and plunk I was on the ground, help I've been price smacked and I can't get upppppp........

Mike I was merely saying Johns could do what you are talking about, and so much more, and at angles too, but compared to this last entry, whoooooooooweeeee I am going on the road selling Johns jig
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW