Been busy this month...
So, how do I get rid of these Italics?
Angry
Confused
Upset
Ok, carry on.   The top was set into a bead of  Elmer's and nailed down.    I had marked where every  hole or screw was, so I could miss them.   I also marked the center line of the brace, so I could  nail it down. 

The plane did a decent enough job, once it  was set for a shallow cut.   Took a bit longer, but I at least didn't  dig into the plywood panel.  

I'll cut the counter sink into a square shape, later, and add a  square "plug" I slid the  case over and in front of it's new home

Still have to install some "feet"

Once I can buy the lumber, and plywood for the bottoms, I can start building a few  drawers.    Then, maybe that old, broken dryer can leave the shop, and I can fill the new drawers.   Wonder how long it will take to fill this storage  dresser up?

Is there a button to clear these italics?  

Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
Neato!
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
Will be a bit  busy today....

have a few drawers to build.  

IF the batteries in the camera holds out, does anyone want to see?
Rolleyes
Was a  long day, today...the results

Grooves made with a Stanley #45..

Dados also with the stanley #45...

pins were chopped with mallet and chisel, after a saw was used..

Used those to mark the tails..

Then after the glue was cured out a bit, I fitted the drawer to it's new place....

Lots of "details" left out, this was just the bare bones of what happened today

One drawer done, four more to go....
I want to say thank you for all the photos you provide showing us what you do.  I really hope more start doing it.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Two drawer are done, three more to go..

At least they will open, even with just one hand..
Big Grin

A close up of the corners?
Cool

This being a Monday
Uhoh ,  not much will get done...

Bench has been cleared off.    I have a single 1 x 6 x8'  in the shop, yet.    Should be enough to build the middle drawer.

Maybe tomorrow....
Winkgrin
I really appreciate the way you share your work. And also appreciate the way you knock projects out. Not fussing over things too much. Just make it happen.

I envy that.
Three drawers are done..

Crosscuts for #4 are done, resaw to the correct width done.   End grain was a bit wavy, so..

I used an old, home made "shooting board"  to square the ends up.    Nothing fancy, just a couple boards. 
Got the dovetails done.

Ran the Stanley 45 around, doing grooves and dados.   Sized the back board for height and width.   Cut the plywood bottom panel to size.

Then came the brand new bottle of glue ( other one was empty) and a bunch of pipe clamps..

Oh, and as for that  "Chute Board"?

The "main" part was a 2x8 ( I think...
Confused ) with a rebate milled down one side.   One cleat on the underside to put into the vise ( I add a screw through the jig, to better hold it still) and the other hardwood cleat at the far end.  It is set into a second rebate, and set square to the first rebate.    i usually clamp the offending board in place, helps hold the board while I run the planes. 
Four drawers are now completed, one more to go.   Then I can start loading it up with all the excess shop stuff.   And, anything else that needs put away.   Cost is running just under $20 per drawer.   which will include a finish of some sort.   Stay tuned, the end is in sight...
Cool
Didn't feel up to drawer making today, although  I did get #4 done, finally..

And decided to at least add a bit of Witch's Brew to what was already done.....

I got the top, the "Left side" and the front  coated.  

Witch's Brew=  any and all left over oil stains go into an old quart can.   Then any leftover varnish, then top off the can with BLO.    Stains seem to be a walnut, and a "colonial Maple" flavour.   might be a few others lurking down in there.    I mainly buy just enough Poly for a project,,sometimes a little is leftover.    BLO, is just..BLO.

After the Shop Dresser is finally all done, I may go back and add another coat, or two. 

Last 1 x6 x 8' plank has a weird stripe down it's center line..

Trying to figure a way to use it on the last drawer front....last drawer opening is about 4-1/2" high.    Will need to rip about an inch off, somewhere...
Rolleyes
A look at some of the toys in use?

IF you look in the background, there is a mitre box, as some of the cuts were a bit wavy.   I tried the D-8 for most of the cuts tonight, and I brought that Stanley square down to the shop.   The combo square wasn't staying square.   Then, there are the "Usual Suspects"...

That backsaw was from an old Eclipse Nest of Saws.    It has been doing most of the dovetail saw work, at least on the pins..
Then the usual motley crew of chisels to chop them out.  Been using one plane a lot...

A Stanley No. 5-1/2, type 17.    Mainly as a jointer to joint the resawn edges.

Drawer #5 is in the clamps..

So by this time tomorrow, I might have the project ready for a finish?   Or, at least move the old Dryer out, slide this Shop Dresser in, and start loading the drawers up....we'll see.

Attached Files Image(s)