For those who like older shoulder drills
there is one on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GOODELL-PRATT-La...SwPcVVhL9i

GOODELL-PRATT Large Antique Chest Shoulder Drill Pat Date Aug 13 1855 USA

I do not know if the dating is correct or not buy it is there for someone and I really like the seller whom I bought something from and is a vet in Iowa
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Shipping ($20) is pretty hefty. At over $60, it needs to sparkle and show its worth.
+1, in mint condition, maybe for a collector at that price.  Nothing special about it, $20 at most, personally I'd pass at $10 in a market, but that's just me.  I never found them useful and don't even have one.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
I thought the same as both of you and was kind of skeptical about the date of it also.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Have the Millers Falls No. 120.......paid $20 for it. 

Three jaw chuck, is more for "normal" round shanked drill bits.  

Heavy  beast.  haven't gotten around to using it much.

As I have a few others I reach for, first...
Rolleyes

As for that big #120.....I couldn't talk the gal down any on the price...
Upset  So I paid and left.
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
As cool as breast (or as Arlin called it, shoulder) drills are to look at, I don't find mine much use for woodworking; once you get up to a size where the extra pressure/torque of a breast drill is needed, a brace is a more logical tool.

Now, if you were determined to do your metalwork entirely by hand, a breast drill would make sense.

Just my two cents (worth so little these days that not even I stop to pick up a penny on the ground).