DEAL ALERT! DeWalt 1/4 sheet sander w/bag $29.99
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0007X...PDKIKX0DER

Best price ever per CamelCamelCamel.

This is an orbital sander, not random orbital. Pretty good sander, at a great price.

Shipping is free is you have Prime or your total order is >$49
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
$50 on the link you provided.
If the price goes back down a 1/4 sheet sander is always useful. I have a Bosch, and this DeWalt. The Bosch is better but if it returns to the low price, that would make it worth it.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
(01-23-2017, 03:06 PM)Herb G Wrote: $50 on the link you provided.

It was 29.99 when I checked earlier, guess the deal is over.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
That didn't last long, I guess. I grabbed a couple and the deal said there were still over ten remaining.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
Sometimes you are there when they are dirt cheap, it's nice when that happens. I've scored a few of the "deals" myself.
Big Grin

I have to say I've been a day late, and a dollar short lately though.
Mad
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Someone bought them out and is probably selling them for full price.  
Laugh
FWIW

For the last month or so it's bounced from $30 to $50 every few days to a week. If you want it, subscribe to camelcamelcamel.com and they will alert you when it hits $30 again.
Yup, it's at $30 again now.

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
(01-27-2017, 11:21 PM)Gregory of Sherwood Forest Wrote: Yup, it's at $30 again now.

Had 70.00 in credit for prime visa sign up . My new balance is 38.21 .... Thanks Greg

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.