717 East 17th Avenue
Columbus, OH 43211

Anyone planning on going?

Ticket Price*  
Big eek  
Big eek  
Big eek

$14 General Admission at the door, cash only
$12 General Admission if purchased online ($2 discount)
*One ticket is valid for all three days of the show, any paid for education tickets include general admission.

Make plans to meet others, drop in your time, and day, when and where info and meet up

If you see some big Dummy with a hat on like this, it's not me
Big Grin

[Image: BobZWIAhat.jpg]
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
I'm not, but I suppose anything can happen. Interesting they raised the price.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
I'm planning on going Friday afternoon.  Grandson's birthday party Saturday.  Visiting great grandma (MIL) Sunday.  Not planning on buying much, but you never know. 
Big Grin

Same price that was at KC. Low attendance when we were there Saturday.
The leftover/flea market seller must have had half of the floor space there. He was busy.

Show keeps going downhill, less vendors every year seems like.

Yea I wasn't thrilled. I've attended their shows over 20 years now.

Maybe ya'll will have a better show.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

I went once about 12 years ago - left there and went to Woodwerks - no admission price - similar displays - much more friendly place.

Bought a lot of items at Woodwerk's sale over the years - the only problem is finding a parking place - but parking is free.

If anyone is going to Woodwerks, send me a PM - maybe we can meet.

r2
I am planning on going to Woodwerks for sure, and still thinking about stopping at the fairgrounds.  I think they charge $5 to park at the fairgrounds, plus the Power Show is this weekend too, so parking could be congested.  $14 seems kinda high, but I guess if I learn something there, then it is worth it to me.  Probably going by myself, so I can pretty much do whatever I want.  Took my wife a few years ago, she wasn't nearly as entertained as I was
Laugh .  The truck fire yesterday is going to change my commute.  In case you hadn't heard, if you're planning on attending and use 33 to head into Cbus in Dublin, the on ramp from east bound 33 onto north bound 270 will be closed this weekend. 
Maybe see some of you cats there.
Luke

Columbus Dispatch says the detour is 33 east, to 270 south, to Tuttle Crossing interchange (a little over a mile), then 270 back north (east).
I had gone to this show faithfully for years, once a friend and I went to Woodwerks. We had made purchases at the show on items that were on "sale" there, and everything was close to 3 x as much on "sale" at Woodwerks, same items. I never thought I'd see a place that would make WoodCraft, and Rockler look like a discount houses. X'd them off my Christmas card list
Big Grin

I drove up on Friday last year because Chuck, and Glen were there for their 360 Woodworking site, guess the show didn't have enough sign ups? I don't see they are back. If the weather is good I may go back up, years ago the show had gotten pretty stale, last year I was pleasantly surprised by the new vendors, and the quality of the free demo's. I had a good time, just hate that drive up 71.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
My wife got a lathe for Christmas so we might go to look at the turning stuff. That would be the only reason we might go.  Definitely, I am going to Woodwerks on Friday.  I've had nothing but good experiences there and lots of help.  They are a different kind of shop from Woodcraft but they do have a small Rockler in house.

Their sale is:
20% off Lumber & Plywood
15% off Hardware & Accessories
10% off Tools & Machinery

They always have lots of factory reps and this year there will also be CNC demos.  George Vondriska will be there too.  I've met some good people there in the past.  I think it's worth a visit.

Lonnie
Woodwerks is definitely on my bucket list, but they are on the opposite side of Columbus from my end of the state, and I just haven't mustered up the courage to fight the traffic (yet).
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.