Robland X31
A friend has one he wants to sell.  Hasn't set a price yet, but I told him I could put out feelers here.  He is thinking at least $1600-$1800...but has seen them for as high as $2500 on E-Bay.  So thinking that may be low.  I have experienced enough of his generosity to know he is not a greedy man...just wants what it is worth/fair price for all.  Delivery would be possible within NW Ohio into central Ohio general area.

If you are interested in talking specs/details/pictures/prices, etc...  I'll put you in touch.

I didn't figure a new member trying to sell $2000 piece of machinery would go over well - hence I am putting "my reputation" on the line (not that I am a frequent flyer in the S&S section here - just have been around for a couple of years).

OR...if you have an idea what he should be expecting to get out of it even if you are not interested please provide those thoughts as well!
I sold my father's X-31 five years ago, almost to the day, and it went for $3,499.00 on CL.  His machine was in pristine condition, with all of the attachments, only used a handful of time in the machine's entire worklife.

Hope this helps you out.
Wow...Might help my friend...But maybe not a buyer! (But I don't think he'd expect that much). Thanks for the input.
Don't know where you are but....
https://staugustine.craigslist.org/tls/5973047799.html
"Life is too short for bad tools.".-- Pedder 7/22/11
I bought a 1999 X31 this year off CL for $2200. (Los Angeles)

Machine was complete with manuals.
With all the pictures and prices on Google I think he is asking about $800 to $1000 to little.

They look very nice but I like my tools separate instead of all in one machine.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
There are a couple of options that drive desirability: does the saw have the sliding table immediately next to the table saw blade (like a Felder, etc) ?

Does it have the large or the small sliding table?

Does it include the mortising table?

What TS/jointer fence does it have?

Because the machine weighs 1100#, its mostly a local market. Excepting location I would think $2500 adding or subtracting for condition and options.

Because it's not obvious where to get parts now, that's lower than it would have been a.couple years ago.

-Mark
If I had a signature, this wouldn't be it.
Must be a local market.

One local to me in somewhat rural Texas a few years ago, started at $2000 and after several months on Craigslist he offered it to me for $800 and I turned it down because I didn't want to move it and my shop floor wouldn't have supported it where I wanted to use it.

Duke
As many have already posted, the x31 goes for prices that all over the map.  Newer models a little more but usually around $1800 to $2500 with a few going for more or less.
Wouldn't mind seeing some pix of the unit. PM me if you would with whatever he has and what he wants for price.