Robland X31
He finally got me pictures.  I can't figure out how to attach those to a PM...so here they are.

May have missed it, but where is this located?

-- mos maiorum
NW Ohio...town of Ada.
What a bargain that's going to be for someone.  If I had really limited space, that type machine would be high on my list.  Where else are you going to get machines of that capacity and capability for such a low price?  Good grief, and lousy contractor saw, 8" jointer, and lunch box planer cost almost that much, and you are still shy the shaper and mortiser.  

John
What's the price on it again?

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

(02-21-2017, 04:33 PM)BloomingtonMike Wrote: What's the price on it again?

I think his asking prices is $2000.

I originally posted this trying to help him put some feelers out for pricing.  He has dug around on EBay and Craigslist a little more.  It is hard to get a "market price" nailed down because there aren't a lot out there.  If you are interested, I'll put you in touch and folks can discuss pricing with him...
$2000 sounds a very nice deal. I came across another unit at $4500?
Joseph
  Is the saw complete, I dont see the sliding table in any of the pictures, it should be a fairly large casting with a ribbed section and looks like this:

[Image: 01-29-2014+X31+B.jpeg]

Do you know if he has ever had it together and running?  From what I can find online, they are a bit of a bear if they are taken apart and have to be reassembled, lots of finagling with alignment, especially the sliding table.  Does he have any way of helping to get that thing in the back of a pickup?
I don't think he has the sliding table. That absence may (?) present opportunity for a price negotiation...

It does run, but he never had it "in production"...Bought it at auction a few years ago thinking he would make use of it, but decided he needs the garage space since he hasn't been using it.

He has a loader with forks.