square and protractors
I have a hardened Starrett square head and blade in pristine condition The blade has a satin chrome finish for easy reading and it is a 316 R graduation. 32and 64 on one side and 50 and 100 on the other. Asking $85 plus shipping.

[Image: DSC03015_zpsgdc7ffys.jpg]

[Image: DSC03018_zpsqrxfurx3.jpg]

[Image: DSC03019_zpslqgnah1a.jpg]

I also have the better hardened Starrett protractor also in pristine or all but new  in the box protractor head . Asking $55 plus shipping

[Image: DSC03022_zpskyxaalcm.jpg]

[Image: DSC03023_zpswcvotbw6.jpg]

[Image: DSC03024_zpsilusfve5.jpg] 

Or $130 for both.

Also a Starrett NO C493B protractor and depth rule. The rule is 32 on one side and 64 on the other. Asking $35 plus shipping.

[Image: DSC03025_zpsbt21grsn.jpg]

[Image: DSC03025_zpsbt21grsn.jpg]

Or $155 for all three plus shipping.

Thanks for looking,

Tom
Rich, I'll take the square - pm sent.

Jeff
Jeff

This is Tom.  I think you are thinking or Admiral but both sell quality tools
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Thanks Arlin, Tom - my apologies, but I still want the square - I'll send a pm and try to get it right this time...
Both the square and the protractor are sold pending and the cost of the other one is $88 new so $35 is less than half price.

Tom
I got in a hurry last night posting and posted the same picture twice so here is the other side.

[Image: DSC03026_zpswbeorliw.jpg]
PM sent.
Wood is good. 
Square has been shipped the other two are sold pending payment

Tom
All are sold and shipped.

Tom
Tom--the protractor arrived safely. Very pleased. Thanks.
Wood is good.