Dividers and caliper
I checked out some prices and Starrett sure doesn't give anything away.

First up is a Starrett flat 4 inch divider number 83 in all bit new condition list is $68. 20 Asking $30 Shipping is $7

Second is a Starrett 8 inch hermaphrodite caliper. It is the lock joint one that lists at $200. It is in beautiful condition But they aren't used as much today so I am asking $30 plus $7 shipping.

And if you like old antique dividers, I have a CS Osborne 8 inch divider that the tips are original and sharp. They have never been sharpened. Asking $10 plus $7 shipping.

[Image: DSC03027_zpshhip9oyt.jpg]

[Image: DSC03028_zpsz0zffbp0.jpg]

Will sell all three in one box for $55 shipped.

And last but not least  is a General protractor in new condition, A no name but a really nice 6 inch divider. It does have a screw adjuster  and it has sharp original  never sharpened points. and a cheap 6 inch steel rule. Asking $20 shipped to your door.

[Image: DSC03030_zpskxdvivm7.jpg]

Thanks for looking.

Tom
PM sent on the protractor, dividers, and rule.
protractor, dividers, and rule are sold.

Tom
They seem a little high to me so how about $45 shipped for all 3. And I found the red tip cover for the starrett divider.

Tom
Don't know if you know it or not, but CS Osbourne tools are made for doing leatherwork. I have a ton of them I inherited from my Dad.
Excellent tools, made in the USA.
Did you sell the 4 inch? If not let me know

Andy

-- mos maiorum
Tom:

Just noticed your update, what's the payment method, may take them all...

Andy

-- mos maiorum