Planes
As always all have been precision ground and are no more than .0015 of an inch out of being perfectly flat. The sides have been ground with the same care and precision and are also ground square to the bottom. The would make a good choice of a plane for shooting board work. 

I touched up the plane irons on all of the planes.  It helps with sharpening, It doesn't require any lapping but  a lot of people will still do it. The top on. some of the earlier irons needed a little help after about 100 years or so. I also flatten the backs at the cutting edge . It helps the blade to make full contact with the frog and I feel it helps reduce chatter.

Because of the grinding time and such, and the fact that most want to sharpen their own planes I don't sharpen. I try to keep my cost low as possible but I do offer a sharpening service for $10 extra.

The shipping cost, which needs to be added to each of the planes is $13-$18 priority mail to anywhere in the country. That is a 2-3 day delivery with a tracking no. Since it is flat rate more than one can be shipped in the same box.

First up is a Miller Falls 22 ( Bailey 6 size) . Although it is considered a fore plane it ( the one used before the 7) it does  makes a great jointer plane for work shorter than 4 feet. 
The japanning is at least 99% and in next to new condition. The knob and tote are in excellent condition. I don't think I have seen any in better condition. It has the two piece lever cap and because of this I think it is a step above a Stanley Bailey plane. Asking $115 for it. All and all this is one of the nicest planes I have ever listed.

[Image: DSC03032_zps9s6ezyd2.jpg]

[Image: DSC03031_zps0moe47ia.jpg]

[Image: DSC03033_zpscsnwxqyv.jpg]

[Image: DSC03034_zpsxaj7d5an.jpg]

Followed by a Miller Falls 22C  ( Bailey #7 ) and this is a true jointer plane. The japanning is again 99% not quite as nice as the 18. The knob and tote are in  perfect condition and appear to be made out of rosewood. It has a one piece lever cap and I am asking $135. Pictures say it best.

[Image: DSC03035_zpsfmokjg82.jpg]

[Image: DSC03036_zpsebeuuv3p.jpg]

[Image: DSC03038_zpstkyc62zt.jpg]

[Image: DSC03039_zps2iocnv8e.jpg]

I will be doing a 14 ( Bailey#5 ) so in case someone wants to start or add to a collection.

I will also be adding another plane to this post so please feel free to check back.

Tom
And lastly is a Keen Kutter K4 1/2 C. As most of you know I think the K series plane offers the biggest bang for the buck. Please don't confuse it with the KK series. As you will see it is the same plane as the Bedrock round side series. The only difference is the casting number.  The knob and tote are rosewood with only the normal wear and tear, plus some initials stamped in. So if you are looking for a bedrock plane, the 4 1/2 being the most sought after, prized size, without the high price tag this is it. Asking $165 for it. Believe me I paid through the nose just to get this one.

The first picture shows a 605 and this 4 1/2 side by side so you can see beyond a shadow of a doubt the seating s the same.

[Image: DSC03040_zpsexpbtbqt.jpg]

[Image: DSC03041_zpsftutg3ht.jpg]

[Image: DSC03043_zpsgaejfixu.jpg]

[Image: DSC03042_zpsdnssxfk5.jpg]

[Image: DSC03045_zps9x6sn7yi.jpg]

[Image: DSC03046_zps6qdbvsfb.jpg]

Again thanks for looking.

Tom
pm sent on keen kutter
K4 1/2 is sold pending.

Tom
The K4 1/2 has been sold.

Tom
I have several planes that I have purchased from Tom and they are worth every penny. His sharpening and refurbishing are top notch.
You cannot go wrong with any plane that he offers here.
George

if it ain't broke, you're not tryin'
Quando omni flunkus, moritati.
Red Green