Delta 20" BS 28-641- Not mine
This is an excellent deal exp considering it has new tires.  I would buy it if I did not already have the same one.  https://harrisonburg.craigslist.org/tls/5975636832.html
Barry Holman
Thanks for posting.

It looks like it is in perfect condition and with $250 in new tires the $900 is an outstanding price I am thinking
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I got mine at a state education auction for 450, never been used but by the time I replaced some missing parts, bought a phase converter, auction fees, and new tires (originals were rotted) I was right up there in that range.  Problem is I got the cheap tires instead of the good ones made specifically for this saw.
Barry Holman
Nice looking saw.  Kinda out in the middle of nowhere tho. Prolly worth it to take a ride.
chris
Thought it was one of the older Delta saws, but is a Taiwanese saw.  Not that they are bad saws, but would not be my cup of tea, esp since I had one of the Delta 18" saws before I got my current Delta 20 and it had it's shortcomings.  And I'm not sure how he spent 250 on tires unless he paid somebody to put them on.  Urethane tires for a 20" are going for about 65 for a pair right now.

900 might be a bit expensive for that saw, esp out where it is.
I believe Powermatic and sawstop are made in Taiwan so that is not an issue for me.  I put the 60 dollars tires on mine and am not happy with them.  Sulphur Grove tools sells the band saw tires for 250 dollars to OEM specs which have an integral piece that fits the wheel grove and an existing crown.
Barry Holman