Millers Falls Brace SOLD/ CMT Plug Cutter STILL AVAILABLE
I have a few items that are all either in like new/new old stock condition. All prices plus $5 shipping (Priority Mail in most cases)
PayPal friends/family fee-free payment (check ok if necessary but would prefer PP if possible).

First Up:

Millers Falls Brace Mfg. for Sears Craftsman.  This is a beauty: new old stock found in its original box. My guess is this is from the early 1960’s.  The F in the circle to the right of the model no. indicates that it was made by Millers Falls for Craftsman.  This looks to be a 700 series with the Holdall chuck.  If you ever wanted a new Millers Falls brace, this should fit the bill nicely.  This comes with the two Craftsman bits (used but in very nice shape).  SOLD

[Image: IMG_1851_zps3vy81hh0.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1854_zpsvllk8t2j.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1852_zpsolxswvkp.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1855_zpsbvywjdpf.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1853_zpsm4ecbhpo.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1856_zpss4cm4nya.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1857_zpsdrasoyfa.jpg]

Starrett Universal Bevel Gauge No. 47: this gauge is in like new condition with the exception of some very minor scuffs.  6” blade length. These go for $112 on Amazon. I’d like SOLD

[Image: IMG_1862_zps8l5juumz.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1863_zpsbx71fyr0.jpg]

CMT Plug Cutter, 3/4”: This makes plugs/dowels and was never used (can’t even remember why I bought it?). $19

[Image: IMG_1859_zpsqhendhu4.jpg]

Somax Saw Sets: These are the ones sold by Lee Valley for $26.50 each. One coarse, one fine, New/unused. SOLD

[Image: IMG_1858_zpsyag1qtvh.jpg]

Microjig MJ Splitter: Model SP-0125: This is the full kerf model, goes for $18 on Amazon, I’ll
take SOLD

[Image: IMG_1860_zps4e1oebhe.jpg]
Updated shipping charges: $5 for any item, Priority Mail in most cases. Thanks
MicroJig splitter sold.
Bevel gauge has been spoken for.
Deal on both saw sets pending.
Only two items remain: Brace and Plug Cutter.