Sturdy folding brackets Q.
Does anyone have any experience with folding brackets?  I am looking for recommendations on what to get, what to avoid.  I found the Amarine bracket on Amazon, but I don't know whether it is truly sturdy.

I am planning on making a Paulk work bench, except I am making a smaller version.  I was planning on putting in some pipes I can pull out for extensions, but then I saw this video. 

I plan on using brackets, but I believe I will put brackets on one side and one end on mine.
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe
These are good brackets. They come in either 8" or 12".

https://www.woodcraft.com/products/foldi...et-12-pair
I have two Knapp folding shelf brackers lag screwed into the legs on the back of my workbench. I use them for temporary lumber storage. They are regularly loaded with several hundred pounds of rough lumber and have never complained. I always amazed at how sturdy they are. I think I got mine at Rockler, but they are available through Amazon and lots of other places.
Thanks Hank.  These are available at my local BORG and have a 750 lb per pair rating.  I would therefore calculate 1100 lb per three for my Paulk bench.  Per my inquiry of, "are they really that strong," thanks for the answer.
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe
The folding shelf brackets like Hank suggested, Big gate hinges may be less $$$. Anything that will fold, and carry a load would work. Both of those criteria are staples for farm goods. I would check a place like Tractor Supply, or Farm n Fleet as well as the BORGs.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
That is a clever design he has on that bench....I'll have to give that some thought, might have a place for something like that.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.