Natural wood veneering on MDF
Photo 
We have a problem in MDF panel natural wood veneering.
We intend to natural wood veneering cabinet and CNC machined 3d panel (with MDF core). We tested it with 0.3mm back fleeced wood veneer and the following glue:
http://www.glue4u.com/index.php/data-she...150-90-tds
We also use membrane hot press machine without vacuum capability. Unfortunately it didn’t work correctly. The wood veneer didn’t form well, especially in the concave area. You can see the final result of our failed test in the following link:
https://postimg.org/image/cpt2ifz19
https://postimg.org/image/urc7g8t25
Can someone help me? Should I change the type of veneer or glue? Do you have any idea?
Thank you in advance.

Attached Files Image(s)

Without Vacuum ability considering the panel substrate I am not sure you will ever accomplish what you intend.
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

wood veneer just doesn't form that way. no change in your process or glue will result in success.
Cellulose runs through my veins!
I'm of the same opinion; you aren't going to get wood, no matter how thin, to form into those multiple compound curves.  Even if you used a male and female mold in a big hydraulic press to force the wood into submission, it would break in multiple places. 

What you normally see with MDF panels like that is a Thermofoil skin. 

John
Consider remaking the panels with a wide strip of wood same or similar to veneer. Then veneer. Finally go back and cut the profile.  Could chip chip on cross grain though. Sharp cutter and shallow passes may help.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
It's hard to tell what concave surfaces you are trying to conform with that picture. I agree you need vacuum and probably soften the veneer with glycerin first. Go to "joewoodworker.com" (no relation to Joe Grout) for info on vacuum veneering.
RD
------------------------------------------------------------------
"Boy could I have used those pocket screws!" ---Duncan Phyfe
Thank you for your suggestion. Has anyone ever had any success with any type of veneer softener?
You have to understand that what you are trying to do is very difficult. There is a difference in surface area between a flat surface (the veneer) and what you are trying to mold it to (the faux raised panel). Softening veneer wiill not stretch it - you can't expect to fill in that depression without cracking the veneer. It just isn't enough. At best you could veneer in multiple pieces, but that makes no sense - you'll end up wasting more time than just doing it out of hardwood in the first place.