Some Sea Urchin Ornaments
Finished up some sea urchin ornaments.  You can see I switched from eyehooks to jewelry loops part way through based on everyone's advice from my previous post.

[Image: 32451781561_01e00a2eed_z.jpg]
[Image: 32533485256_ef8d6657f4_z.jpg]
[url=https://flic.kr/p/RrDS4c][/url]
Very nice
Very nice. On my to do list.

Have you tried to stain or paint them different colors???  I had seen some colored before but my memory is not what it use to be. Has anyone tried coloring these and if so could you share photos or a link as to who and how??  Thanks and thanks for showing.
John T.
Thanks.  No, I've never colored any.  But I do think that they'd take a dye.  I kind of prefer the natural colors.  I have others that are purple.
They look great Frank,I have done a few and still have two in my stock drawer.You get them from Craft Supply? I have never dyed them either,like them the way they are.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
Nicely done

I have been wanting to buy some for use but find to get enough is tough.

I did find this site a few years ago and they have lots of many sizes and colors available and cheaper

http://www.deltonaseashells.com/sea-urchins
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Arlin, that looks like a great source.  I get mine from eBay.  Mostly from a seller named kawagner101
Thanks Frank

I posted several links like this a few years ago and it seemed no one noticed so I never posted them or the others again.
I love to help people all the time
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Thanks for that site Arlin,I will be bookmarking it.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member