Fein MultiMaster 350QSL
These are on clearance at my local THD for $100.
I have a Dremel version which is nice but a bit light duty.

This set doesn't have many attachments with it and I'm not sure others will interchange.

Any thoughts?
(01-29-2017, 07:48 AM)mission17 Wrote: These are on clearance at my local THD for $100.  
  I have a Dremel version which is nice but a bit light duty.

This set doesn't have many attachments with it and I'm not sure others will interchange.

Any thoughts?

qu'est-ce que "THD"?
chris
I'm a gonna guess "The Home Depot"
If a man speaks in the forest, and there's no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
Yes, sorry, it is Home depot
If you need one that's a good price. I have a couple corded versions and always reach for the 18v cordless one.

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. - Philip K. Dick

Mark

If you are talking THIS then that is probably a good deal. I've had a Fein MM for almost 20 years. Not a tool I use daily, but when I need it, it will be there waiting for me. I have used, and abused it, and it keeps going. I cannot comment on today's tool though. Not long ago I would have argued hard their dust vacs were the best, but they have cheapened them up considerably.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Buy it. It's worth every penny. The longer you have it, the more uses you'll find for it. The real advantage for any brand is the blade. We sell them at work in a 10 pack, similar to this, http://www.toolfetch.com/fein-6350215103...swodFpUArA . I only did a quick search, if you search deeper, you may find a better price.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
That's a great deal! I paid twice that at my Home Depot right after Christmas when my old one finally died.
Upset 

Once you have one, you can't believe you got by without one. Surgical Demolition, not like that wild sawzall!
Every RV owner needs one. That and a Kreig pocket screw jig. Two years in, you 'll be replacing rot. All RVs leak.
A man of foolish pursuits
Still full price at my Home Depot.

Duke