Tormek Woodturners Kit & Hand Tool Kit (new prices)
Neither has original boxes and there may be something missing. I tried to compare them to the pictures of the new ones and know that some items are missing.  These are from the T-7 era of machines so they have the triangular holes that tighten up nicer

First off the Woodturners kit. I know this is missing some hex keys but I think all the proper jigs are there. All in the pic is included. Lightly used.

$175 shipped or make an offer

[Image: 15E57116-4D7E-407E-A573-A971B63D7B7D_zpssriklc82.jpg]

Next is a mostly complete hand tool kit. This was never purchased as a hand tool kit but I piecemealed it together over the years of collecting Tormek items. It is missing the carving tool jog by I added the carving knife jig to it. All in pic included.

$75 shipped or make an offer

[Image: 6ECAF28E-C99A-4390-9AE5-074BEEA31395_zps5ck2zhpb.jpg]
---------------------------------------------------
When something has to be done, no one knows how to do it.  When they "pay" you to do it, they become "experts".
Lets adjust some prices for a quick sale hopefully.

$175 for the woodturners kit
$75 for the hand tool kit
When something has to be done, no one knows how to do it.  When they "pay" you to do it, they become "experts".
I'd take the hand tool kit if still available.  How would you prefer payment?  Guess I need to learn how to receive personal messages now!  Dang- always something a lurker needs to learn on this site.
"It requires a poor mind to only know one way to spell a word."
Unfortunately, the hand tool kit has sold. Maybe take up wood turning?
Smile
Bumpy
Sale pending