Carbide turning tools.
(09-20-2018, 12:03 AM)MrWhite Wrote: Are you still making these?

Yes I am,
ncwoodturningtools.com
A few more questions. Could you explain a little as to why someone would want a square vs. round tool shaft? Simply preference? Or do they have different uses? Would someone want one of each?

Thanks
(09-20-2018, 12:34 AM)MrWhite Wrote: A few more questions.  Could you explain a little as to why someone would want a square vs. round tool shaft?  Simply preference?  Or do they have different uses?  Would someone want one of each?

Thanks

With the round bars you are able to rotate the cutter tip and use it at a angle.

Which style to choose,It ends up being a personal preference. I personally like the square bars over the round bars. But I mainly only turn pens.

Here is a link to my website www.ncwoodturningtools.com
ncwoodturningtools.com
(09-20-2018, 09:35 AM)jaustin Wrote: With the round bars you are able to rotate the cutter tip and use it at a angle.

Which style to choose,It ends up being a personal preference. I personally like the square bars over the round bars. But I mainly only turn pens.

Is there a discount for buying a full set?
Not speaking for Justin but the prices are extremely cheap now.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Sorry can't offer a discount.

I had a increase in the cost of the stainless and kept my prices the same. I trying to to keep the prices afforadable for turners.

It seem like my supplier keeps going up each time I go. I won't have much of a choice but to raise the price of the tools if it keeps happening.

I'm a small home shop and have no negotiation power with the supplier. I pretty much have to pay what they say to pay.

John
ncwoodturningtools.com
Raw material costs are going crazy these days, aluminum is worse!
Benny

(09-20-2018, 06:56 PM)jaustin Wrote: Sorry can't offer a discount.

I had a increase in the cost of the stainless and   kept my prices the same. I trying to to keep the prices afforadable for turners.

It seem like my supplier keeps going up each time I go. I won't have much of a choice but to raise the price of the tools if it keeps happening.

I'm a small home shop and have no negotiation power with the supplier. I pretty much have to pay what they say to pay.

John

I completely understand and will be ordering a full set from your web site.

Thanks
(09-20-2018, 09:35 AM)jaustin Wrote: With the round bars you are able to rotate the cutter tip and use it at a angle.

John - My apologies if this was covered already, but would you prefer for us to order from you here or through your website?  I’d be interested in a full set as well.  Thanks!
(09-21-2018, 09:19 PM)Cian Wrote: John - My apologies if this was covered already, but would you prefer for us to order from you here or through your website?  I’d be interested in a full set as well.  Thanks!

Its your choice either from the website or through Pm.
ncwoodturningtools.com