Carbide turning tools.
I ordered a couple of these guys and got them yesterday. I highly recommend this guy. He is very responsive, shipped my order out the next day, all items were packed very well and the tools themselves are high quality.
I won't be making or shipping any tools due to Hurricane Michael taking out our power here

The power company has said it will be late Tuesday night before they estimated it will come back on.

Sorry for any inconvenience
John
ncwoodturningtools.com
(10-13-2018, 08:16 AM)jaustin Wrote: I won't be making or shipping any tools due to Hurricane Michael taking out our power here

The power company has said it will be late Tuesday night before they estimated it will come back on.

Sorry for any inconvenience
John

Sorry forgot to update. We finally did get power back on Monday afternoon15 of Oct and I am up and runnnig.

We did do good no damaged or lost food.
Figured out a couple things for power, that the power inverter and batteries don't get along with some of the electronics in the house. So we upgraded to a pure sine wave inverter so far they seem to like the power better.

Our generator will power the hot water heater and that a hot shower is real nice when the power is out.
Just have to figure out a better storage and hook up for the generator. We currently have to pull the generator out and run it to the panel.
Like to get a better enclosure and closer to the electrical panel
ncwoodturningtools.com
Do you still have any of these left? I’m in need of the rougher, finisher and the detail.

Jeff
It's time for the patriots to stand up!
(11-18-2018, 05:37 PM)AztecKing Wrote: Do you still have any of these left? I’m in need of the rougher, finisher and the detail.

Jeff

Hi Jeff,
 I do have them, Let me know which ones you would like and I will get you a quote.
ncwoodturningtools.com
I need:
1- 1/2” rougher square bar 15mm insert
1- 1/2” finisher square bar 16mm insert
1- 1/2” diamond detailer square bar with diamond insert

I’d also like 2 extra inserts for each tool please.

Jeff
It's time for the patriots to stand up!
(11-20-2018, 06:36 PM)AztecKing Wrote: I need:
1- 1/2” rougher square bar 15mm insert
1- 1/2” finisher square bar 16mm insert
1- 1/2” diamond detailer square bar with diamond insert

I’d also like 2 extra inserts for each tool please.

Jeff

I send you a PM

John
ncwoodturningtools.com
I know this is an old thread - But I'm interested in purchasing the 16mm finisher on the 1/2x1/2 square stock from you. How do I go about doing that. I didn't see a place to submit an order. Details please if available.

Thanks
Ricc havens
Ricc sending you a pm.
ncwoodturningtools.com
Thanks for the reply. Out of town traveling will look more into your website next week when I’m home. Definitely interested in the 1/2” finisher.