Carbide turning tools.
John, 
Please check your PMs.
Thanks,
SteveK
"I don't have an answer to your question....but I can answer a question that you may be asking in the future"
Steve message sent.

Sorry haven't had a chance to update the post.
Im still making the tools incase anyone is interested in them

Here a link to my website that you can order directly from.
https://www.ncwoodturningtools.com/

If something is sold out send me a message here, chat message on the site or a email and i will let you know when I will have them made or how to they will be back in stock.

I started selling 12" foam padded aluminum handles and will be offering the square insert for the mini tools.
[Image: 20170221_234950_zpszkpgtbmo.jpg]

John
Will not be taking any orders for a couple weeks, I ended up in the Hospital Friday night with appendicitis and they took my appendix out this morning.

So I will be out of the shop for a couple weeks.

John
Get well soon John.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Thanks Arlin.

2 O'clock Friday had some upper abdominal pain think it was lunch that was causing it.

Went to work and the pain didn't get any better then about 8 it started hurting more than started getting a slight stabbing pain on the lower right. Talked to a supervisor that was a nurse at one time and she was thinking it could be the appendix but wasn't sure.

Left work at 9 for home talked to the wife and decide to go to the er and pain started getting bad they gave me morphine for the pain and at 2am talked too the surgeon about removing it in the morning.

They took it out everything went good. Except they had to put a catheter in during the surgery then removed it before waking up. Only thing is this is the first time I had a catheter didn't warn me about going to the bathroom that hurt worse than the appendix pain.

Hopefully I will be released Sunday and may be out of work 4-6 weeks.
Glad they caught it in time.

Get well soon!
I'm back in the shop moving a little slow but need to move around some.
if you need any tools let me know.
I plan on working on some aluminum handles.this weekend.
Glad to hear you are OK, John.
I just got back home from a week's vacation and hadn't seen your earlier posts about appendicitis.
I hope you are back to 100% soon!
Regards,
SteveK
"I don't have an answer to your question....but I can answer a question that you may be asking in the future"
John,

PM sent.  Thank you  David
Any plans to do a parting tool? I love the others that I bought from you.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com