Carbide turning tools.
You have a website now? Can I have the link? Finally got my lathe running!
Benny

I have the mid range size from him - thy work great - great fit and finish - price is great. 

(Now do I get my kickback?  
Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin )

They do work  little different than regular tools but you get use to that quickly.   I may never go back.
John

Always use the right tool for the job.

We need to clean house.
(09-14-2019, 11:36 AM)bennybmn Wrote: You have a website now? Can I have the link? Finally got my lathe running!

Look back one page in this thread. The link to his website is in one of his posts on page 3, from 2018.
Found it, thanks!
Benny

Sorry just saw this, Website is  www.ncwoodturningtools.com.

My machines are down for upgrades. Hopefully I can be up and running with then the next 2 weeks.
I ran into a problem with a pulley, didn't realize the new motor shaft was a different size.

I Plan on boring the center out but want to make sure I can get a replacement if i mes it up.

Then have a air cylinder upgrade but the company i order from said it will be the end of the week before it will be here, instead the beginning of the week.

Sorry for the inconvenience

John
ncwoodturningtools.com
Your prices are great. I have never bought anything like this from the woodturning companies, Their prices are crazy. At least I think so. I was unaware of your site untill I saw it here. You have great reviews from everyone here who has bought from you. I will be placing an order soon. It is wonderful to find someone who makes quality tools at a reasonable price. Your prices as I am sure you know are 1/4 to 1/3 of the prices of.the big companies. Glad to find someone who is able to make his profit margin without trying to get rich on each piece. I have made all of my holders myself up to this time. They are very crude compared to what I see on your site. It will be nice to have some of your holders in the mix of what I already have. Your cutters are also priced reasonably. cannot understand why the big companies charge 3 times what I can buy them for from other sites on the web. I will inlude extra cutters in my order. Will wait a week or 2 so you can get caught up Handles will be ready when your holders arrive.
(09-17-2019, 04:26 PM)Turner52 Wrote: Your prices are great. I have never bought anything like this from the woodturning companies, Their prices are crazy. At least I think so. I was unaware of your site untill I saw it here. You have great reviews from everyone here who has bought from you. I will be placing an order soon. It is wonderful to find someone who makes quality tools at a reasonable price. Your prices as I am sure you know are 1/4 to 1/3  of the prices of.the big companies. Glad to find someone who is able to make his profit margin without trying to get rich on each piece. I have made all of my holders myself up to this time. They are very crude compared to what I see on your site. It will be nice to have some of your holders in the mix of what I already have. Your cutters are also priced reasonably. cannot understand why the big companies charge 3 times what I can buy them for from other sites on the web. I will inlude extra cutters in my order. Will wait a week or 2 so you can get caught up Handles will be ready when your holders arrive.

Thanks, Just let me know when your ready to order. 
Hoping to be up sometime next week.

John
ncwoodturningtools.com
Might be a little longer than expected. I broke a pulley when pressing it on to the shaft. Have to wait till the manufacturer gets back to me on replacement.
ncwoodturningtools.com
I will place my order this week or early next week. Fill it when you can.Break downs happen and in a small one man shop can really mess you up. Good luck on getting your parts,
(09-22-2019, 01:42 PM)Turner52 Wrote: I will place my order this week or early next week. Fill it when you can.Break downs happen and in  a small one man shop can really mess you up. Good luck on getting your parts,

Thanks, I removed all the inventory from the website, but once I am up and running I will update it and also update this post.

Just hoping that don't tell me that they have to order from China.
ncwoodturningtools.com