Carbide turning tools.
I was wondering why everything was out of stock!
Benny

Hi Benny
out of stock do to being down for repairs. I was hoping to be back up and running already. But had a unfortunate mishap when I was pressing my belt pulley back on to the shaft and broke the aluminum pulley.

Manufacturer has ship me a replacement and hoping it arrives Friday when the USPS said its is to be delivered.

I hope to be up and running by the first part of next week.

John
ncwoodturningtools.com
Good luck! I’m trying to get 75 yr old bearings out of my wood lathe right now. Not fun.
Benny

[Image: Z1nEBdL.jpg]
I am up and running.

The website does currently shows inventory,

You can contact me here or order on the website.

https://www.ncwoodturningtools.com/

Website is preferred since it helps me keep track on the orders. But if you have any issues you can message me here or from the website.

It will still take a couple days to get the tools made and shipped.

Thanks for understanding the down time.
ncwoodturningtools.com
Tried to place an order. Website says you do not have as many of the replacement cutters as I want. Please post here when inventory is higher and I will try again.
Which insert are you needing?
The 16mm finisher I am limited on the number I have on hand. Waiting for a order to show up but it will be a couple of weeks before I get them in. Had someone buy a bunch of single inserts over the weekend.
ncwoodturningtools.com
Want the 15mm rougher and the 16mm finisher. Want 3 extra of each along with the holders. Website had the holders but only1 of one type and 2 of the other. Don't remember which was 1 or 2. Want to order all at same time to only do a 1 time shipping. Let me know when they are available and will go on the site and try again.
Sent you a message
ncwoodturningtools.com
What thread do you use for the screws that hold the cutters in your tools?  Do you carry extra screws for the cutters?