Carbide turning tools.
  Re: RE: Carbide turning tools. by Alan S (What thread do you u...)
(10-03-2019, 01:01 PM)Alan S Wrote: What thread do you use for the screws that hold the cutters in your tools?  Do you carry extra screws for the cutters?

10-24 and 8-32 depending on the inserts. Yes i do have extras if needed.
ncwoodturningtools.com
  Re: Carbide turning tools. by jaustin (I have  Carbide wood...)
Thanks for the help. Order placed
Thanks I will get them made and shipped this weekend.
ncwoodturningtools.com
Thanks John for making the inserts I wanted available. Fast turnaround too. As I have stated before this is the first time I have bought holders from anyone, Others prices are insane as far as I am concerned. I am very pleased with the quality of your holders at what i consider a reasonable price. You do a great job of supplying a good product that you are still able to make a profit on.Thanks for the outstanding quality and service.
  Re: RE: Carbide turning tools. by Turner52 (Thanks John for maki...)
(10-09-2019, 02:49 PM)Turner52 Wrote: Thanks John for making the inserts I wanted available. Fast turnaround too. As I have stated before this is the first time I have bought holders from anyone, Others prices are insane as far as I am concerned. I am very pleased with the quality of your holders at what i consider a reasonable price. You do a great job of supplying a good product that you are still able to make a profit on.Thanks for the outstanding quality and service.

Thanks for the order and hope you enjoy the tools.

John
ncwoodturningtools.com
Hi john,
I’m looking for a detailed on a square bar. Looks like they’re out of stock on your site. I’m also not in a rush... any chance of getting more square stock in? I was thinking mini size, but I’m flexible!

Thanks
Benny

Hi Benny, everything should show in stock except for the Diamond detailer bars and inserts.

If your seeing something different on the website pleaselet me know and I will have to call the web hosting and find out why would be somerhing different.

John
ncwoodturningtools.com