Clearvue two 4 transition with blast gates
Anyone have these?  Happy with them?    Aside from the price, it fits my need.  But then again, pipe, fittings and blast gates aren't cheap so maybe the price ain't so bad. 

http://www.clearvuecyclones.com/supporti...gates.html

[Image: 6-to-two-4-transition-with-blast-gates.jpg]
That's not a bad price for what it is.

I used the 5" x (2) 4" wye from my HFDC for the same purpose (I put the blower on top of my Pentz cyclone) to split to the under-table and under-lower wheel pickups of my old Craftsman BS, but with a single blast gate before the split, since it's a single machine.

You could make your own from thin ply, by the way. I made my blast gates from scrap plywood with tempered hardboard scraps as the slides.
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"
Yes I have seen it in action at my friends house and I really like them and very good for positive air flow and when one is off it is off no other suction from it.
I hope to get some someday.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Video 
I have one of thost I bought from ClearVue. I use it on my drill press to divide a 6" duct to two 4" ones that suck chips from both sides of the bit. It works as advertised. I started to build one, but it was cheaper and easier to order theirs.
(01-30-2017, 10:24 AM)spazlab Wrote: Anyone have these?  Happy with them?    Aside from the price, it fits my need.  But then again, pipe, fittings and blast gates aren't cheap so maybe the price ain't so bad. 

http://www.clearvuecyclones.com/supporti...gates.html

[Image: 6-to-two-4-transition-with-blast-gates.jpg]

Big eek

THAT is just what I need!

I'm all over that like a fly on fresh stink.

Thanks.

Ed