Powermatic gold
Does anyone have a rattle can that is a close match to the new gold/yellow color. I know Powermatic sells 12oz cans for $23 and some change I'm looking for a cheaper alternative. I will be painting a whole machine. Thanks
don't know if this helps but I kept this for the same type info

[Image: powermatic%20mustard_zpsmmbfewte.jpg]
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Thanks Bob that is for the newer Powermatic color right. Just making sure it isn't for the metallic gold.
I was told mustard I got it from someone here or at OWWM I am pretty sure it is the same as the 64A color
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Tractor Supply near me has it in rattle cans, new + old mustard, and older green.

Vintage Machinery PM color through the ages
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Thanks I have painted several machines vista green, metal green and metallic gold just haven't painted anything mustard yellow yet.

Steve I will try tractor supply as well
I tried a cub cadet color from tractor supply it wasn't close. I may try the new holland next.